25th Hive is a cosmetics retail store in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Make up: Mary kay, Sephora, Golden rose, Black opal, Revlon, Maybelline, Elf, Colourpop, Morphe, Physicians formula, L.A girl etc.
- Skincare: Loreal, Mary kay and Garnier.
Misconceptions about make up:
- If you have dry skin you can’t use a matte foundation. If you love the matte finish and you have dry skin you can use a primer or a moisturizer to avoid dry patches. Don’t be put off matte foundations just because of this “stereotype”.
- If you have oily skin you can’t use a dewy foundation. Oil-control products and primers could be what you need to wear a dewy foundation.
- Not everyone can pull a red lipstick. This is a common misconception and the worst lie. There are so many different shades of red lipstick and there is something to suit everyone.
Make up kit essentials
- Eye pencil- Having a good eyebrow can change the structure of your face.
- Mascara- With a couple coats of mascara your eyes open up dramatically. For every day, a little mascara goes a long way.
- A good lipstick- Whether a gloss or matte lipstick, a good lipstick helps you look simply gorgeous.
- Foundation- With the right foundation you can slay your make up.
Why shop at 25th Hive
Their products are original and they are very efficient in delivering. The best part is that their prices are fair and they also work with established makeup artists who offer and tutorials on make-up application .
How to get their products
They sell their products online; Instagram @the_25th_hive, Facebook @the25thhive, You Tube The 25th Hive, Twitter @the25thhive.
You can also get in touch with them: Telephone 0792876304, Email firstname.lastname@example.org