Here is a step to step guide to ensure you have flawless make up.
- Cleanse your face with micellar water and a cotton pad to remove dirt, residual make up and oil. Do your brows using an eye pencil in and clean the brows with an angled brush and L.A girl pro concealer.
- Use the Mary Kay primer to prime your skin. The primer prevents the make -up from breaking down and ensures your make up stays all day.
- Apply Maybelline fit me foundation, Black opal foundation or Revlon foundation with a foundation brush on your face. Start from the center of your face blending outwards. Don’t forget your neck and ears. Use a damp beauty blender to blend the makeup by dabbing it in.
- Conceal blemishes with a concealer. Tap on the black opal total coverage concealer and apply it on the problematic area, if any.
- Apply concealer below your eyes in the shape of a triangle. This technique ensures you have natural looking coverage, brightens up your face and draws attention to your eyes. Rub a fluffy kabuki brush in the soft velvet finishing powder by black opal then sweep the powder on the face.
- Apply Maybelline vivid hot lacquer lip gloss in nude thrill or any other color of your choice for a day look and Colorpop ultra matte lipstick or golden rose long wearing matte lipstick for a night look. Use the maybelline push up drama mascara to elongate the lashes.
- Finish off with the Mary Kay finishing spray by skindinävia by spraying it all over your face. With an elf fan brush and the physicians formula highlighter apply highlighter along the top of your cheekbones, on the Cupid’s bow, chin and in between the brows.
You can get all these products from them. Get in touch with them : Telephone 0792876304, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow them on Facebook: The 25th Hive, Instagram @the_25th_hive, You tube The 25th Hive, Twitter @the25thive.