The jade roller is a beauty device that people craft from real and attractive jade stones. Using a jade roller for facial massage helps in draining the lymphatic fluid which is beneath the skin tissues. Sometimes, the lymphatic fluid in the facial tissues occurs as a result of jaw clenching or due to the norm of making diverse facial expressions. Consequently, the lymphatic fluid holds onto toxins. Therefore, this product is useful since it allows the fluid to circulate and promote relaxation of the facial tissues. As a result, the lymph and energy flow back and allow the body to achieve balance and harmony. In short, jade rolling enhances facial glow, defines cheekbones, and detoxifies your skin.
There is a common belief that it also has healing properties. Although it is currently gaining popularity among spa owners, make-up artists, and top models, the product has existed for a long time amongst the Chinese and Japanese royalties. Below we have mentioned the functions and benefits of using a jade roller.
Benefits of Using a Jade Roller
- The moderate pressure encourages circulation thus leaving the facial muscles more relaxed.
- It also boosts the skin’s natural detoxification process by promoting lymphatic drainage.
- Promotes gentle toning.
- It helps to calm the skin, de-puff, and also soothe inflammation.
- Relieves stress
- Promotes faster absorption of the serum
- Contours the facial structure.
- Smoothens fine lines.
- Increases cell turnover rate
- Diminishes dark under-eye circles.
What Makes a Good Jade Roller?
Good jade rollers comprise of jade stones and are dye-free. Besides, those that are made of plastic and harsh dyes are often substandard.
How Do You Use It?
- Cleanse your skin and prep it with your favorite serum or facial oil.
- Begin at the center of your face and move outwards towards your cheeks while using light and gentle pressure.
- Massage down the chin, neck, and forehead.