There are preconceived notions that scarves are only worn to keep warm during the cold season, or worn to adhere to religious belief and sometimes as a shield from dust and pollution. They are to some extent true, however, one fact still remains and that is – the scarf remains one of the most popular piece of clothing/accessory worn all over the world.
Here are 5 ways of styling your scarves to spice up your outfit:
1. Amplify your basic tee by tucking your scarf under your waist-cinching belt to give off a chic vibe
2. Tie your scarf as a turban to channel your inner African goddess while disguising a bad-hair day; a win-win situation!
3. Wear your thin box scarf as a waist-cinching belt.
4. Wear your scarf under the lapel of your blazer to give off a drape
5. Tie a bow around your neck over a sweater or shirt to add a preppy vibe